Do You Know Where Your Daughter is on The Roadmap to College Softball?
She should be focused on the 3 Keys to a Complete Softball Player. It doesn’t matter the age. If you need help with skills, mindset, or recruiting, let’s jump on a call to pave her way to college softball.
Where are You on the Roadmap to College Softball?
Skills to Get to the Next Level
Mindsets for Life Skills
Smart Marketing for College Recruits
Develop Skills for Fastpitch Like:
How to Level Up with WZC
What the WhiZ Kids and Parents are Saying
About Head Coach Amanda Smith
Hi! My name is Amanda Smith (Ritchie). Here are 10 fun facts about me:
- I worked for NASA as a mechanical and aerospace engineer
- I’m a certified yoga instructor for kids and adults (Like-Anusara, Restorative, and Kid Certified)
- I was recruited to play NPF for the Rockford Thunder
- I was recruited to play International Semi-Pro Softball for the RedSox in Australia
- I played NCAA Division 1 and Division 2 softball
- I was recruited to play volleyball in college
- I qualified to compete at Nationals and Worlds in Powerlifting and hold several CO State Records for Deadlift
- I love helping softball players so much that I quit working for NASA
- My jersey number is 3 because I’m a big fan of triangles, the Holy Trinity, and things that come in groups of 3
- I had a Star Wars wedding to a military man, have a daughter who isn’t interested in softball, have a dog named after a GoT dire wolf, and a cat named after a Mario Brothers character.
Feel free to email me with any questions about my story or check them out in the Fastpitch Softball Skills and Drills by White Zone Coaching Facebook Group.